Saturday, May 22, 2010

9

Anything Tim Burton related...I will always fall in love with. I just finished watching 9 and it was AMAZING! Quite a short film though, around 1 hour and 20 minutes. It was a movie aired in the theatre and I have always wanted to go and watch it, but never got the chance to...sadly. I thought it was quite and quite sad at some point. LOVE THE ANIMATION!

The designs are adorable (in a way xD) and exquisite.
-sigh- I love it. xD The dark-ish color scheme of the movie gives me the chills, and I just love it. xD Muahahaha!

Anyhow...I recommend it because...Tim Burton is one of the producers =D The idea was actually very unique, touching and special, but the theme is like Wall-E, you could say. If you liked Wall-E, you might like 9 as well.


the French poster xP


--


I realized I would really not want to live to see the end of the world. The Day After Tomorrow, Resident Evil 3, 9, Wall-E, and other movies showed the end of the world such a dark, abandoned and creepy place. Even though I love watching those movies, it is way too much for me to actually have to live in those conditions of fearing everything around me.

Like, if the whole world ends of the whole human population turns into zombies, I think I would probably give in to my fear and become a coward. I won't fight to survive, but commit suicide before the zombie virus infects me. Don't think I will want to endure the torturous idea of killing my friends and family nor the idea of being bitten and eaten alive by some mindless monsters that were supposedly my friends and family. I won't want to stay human and live, having to be cautious of my surroundings and doubting everyone around me. So yeah, I'll probably commit suicide before all that happens.

Call me a coward, I admit, I am.

I just want to die living with the memory of a nice and kind Earth with happy people on it. =D


--
Spent 5 minutes of yesterday playing Google PAC MAN. xD
Oh and I watched 35 episodes of anime. Be amazed. Gasp. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment