Friday, May 7, 2010

f*ck

I clench my eyes and I bite down on my existing teeth and I think my jaw might be breaking and I squeeze my hands and I dig my fingers through the hard rubber surface of the tennis balls and my fingernails crack and my fingernails break and my fingernails start to bleed and I curl my toes and they f*cking hurt and I flex the muscles in my legs and they f*cking hurt and my torso tightens and my stomach muscles feel as if they're going to collapse and my ribs feel as if they're caving in on themselves and it f*cking hurts my my balls are shrinking and the shrinking f*cking hurts and my d*ck is hard because my blood hurts and my blood wants to escape and is seeking exit through my d*ck and my d*ck f*cking hurts and my arms are straining against the thick blue nylon straps and the thick blue nylon straps are cutting my flesh and it f*cking hurts and my face is on fire and the veins in my neck want to explode and my brain is white and it is melting and it f*cking hurts.

a million little pieces (69)

No comments:

Post a Comment