Friday, April 16, 2010

Wedding Dress // Run Devil Run

I had to put them up. Even though my Korean music obsession phase is way over, I do listen to them once in a while when people starts playing Korean songs -cough- my sister -cough-.

--
ke$ha's (Basically, Run Devil Run was by Ke$ha, but the company or something, didn't like how it sounded and so SM (SNSD's company) bought the copyright for this song. Somehow, Ke$ha's demo was released):


Here's SNSD's version (personally, I prefer Ke$ha's version...I like her voice more):


--
This is the ultimate famous Korean song that (I think) got Korean more popular, Wedding Dress - Tae Yang.
Here are 2 English covers.

This is the version Jenn likes more. By Jason Chen. (I think his lyrics sounds wayyyy too needy and desperate. Very selfish ==''):


I prefer this version (Jenn doesn't like his voice...prefers Jason):


Which version do you prefer?

Here's the original, of course, I love the MV since it's so sad (now I'm getting all teary-eyed and about to cry beacuse I'm watching it...again):

No comments:

Post a Comment