Friday, April 16, 2010

hate!

This morning, I was completely freaked out. I absolutely hate crows. I'm not okay with birds in general. Seagulls, pelican, dove, etc. etc.
This morning, I was walking to school. I was listening to music, as usual, to keep myself occupied. Suddenly, this crow that was silent and I never knew I was next to it, suddenly 'kaw'-ed and flew away to his/her 3 other friends. They 'kaw'-ed some more and flew seperately and like...landed on these wooden posts that supports the street's electricity and was staring at me. It was like, they spread out to keep a close watch on me. I was so freaked out and quickly walked out to Gilbert!

I also saw a snail. So scared because I was almost going to step on it, by accident. I'm not good with insects. I changed so much from how I was before, the little girl who touches worms, ladybugs and ants, etc..

--

Today, our group's social presentation was a success! I thought we did wonderful, even though we didn't incorporate a lot of information about the bison hunting rules and stuff. It was quite well done for a skit that we never rehearsed before.
I doubt Ms. Ho really cared whether we had A LOT of information incoporated because she loved the whole thing! It was entertaining, of course, based on the reactions from the class. I knew Vasco wearing a dress would be VERY entertaining...since it doesn't fit his character.

Sorry Vasco (though you don't read this blog), I have ruined you image. D:

So yeah~he did play his role, which was forcefully assigned to him without an option by me =D, really well and yup.
My wand...if only I had more time, beacuse it would look so wrinkly and such. I realized my singing sucks. Especially when I am trying to hold in my laugh and can't stop myself from smiling due to embarassment. I messed up on the phrases, not that anyone noticed...I hope. Plus! I realized...when I talk, I sometimes slur some words together or just...in general. That sucks.

30 hour famine! It's so amusing and entertaining for me to eat delicious food in front of the 30 hour famine people. xD Man, I feel evil, but who cares~ It's so awesome.
They're watching Ponyo!
Which reminds me, I haven't watched Ponyo! THat's like...a sin to me. As a Hayao Miyazaki fan, I must watch ALL Ghibli Studio creations. Not that I mind, since the drawings are always so cute and wonderful. The themes are of the story are ALWAYS meaningful, which is why I love love love! Miyazaki is just so...amazing. How he's so creative. His worlds!

Who in the world could think up of a giant cute, fluffy totoro with a giant stomach that rides a cat bus and uses a giant leaf as an umbrella, even though it doesn't shield him from anything.

Who could think up of a giant moving castle that has a magical door that could take you to different worlds even though you're not there. Like, when you open the door, you look like you're at a different world in a different house although you're still INSIDE the moving castle. And, not to mention, the whole entire castle is supported by this cute, tiny little flame named Calcifer!

I can go on and on. I guess his popular ones are Kiki's Delivery Service, Spirited Away, Howls Moving Castle, My Neighbour Totoro and perhaps Cats Return?
I love Miyazaki!

please watch the video below, it's a must-watch. MUST MUST watch!
(you can just watch up to 3:45...unless you want to continue)

1 comment:

  1. I saw that movie when I was little :D I haven't seen it in forever...

    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete