Sunday, April 11, 2010

Umi Bozu

I promised myself to blog about the Umi Bouzu. xD
You may be wondering, 'What the heck is Umi Bouzu?!' Well, he is a character from Gintama. Oh gosh, she's rambling about anime again. Haha. Yes, I am.

Well, supposedly, Umi Bozu is the strongest member of the Yato clan. I guess, one of the two strongest...supposedly. He's the father of Kagura and Kamui and basically, just like all Yato clan members, he's bloodthirsty as well. I guess he's not as crazy as Kamui. Just so you know, Umi Bozu lost his arm because Kamui suddenly rebelled against him and decided to test his strength so basically, Kamui cut off his own dad's arm.

In the past, Umi Bozu was the only Yato member that rebelled against The King of Darkness, which is why he's one of the two. They fought for 3 days and 3 nights, but they never really settled out who is stronger. Their battled ended with the Umi Bozu saying, "Wait, I have to take a dump."

Here's the before and after pictures of the Umi Bozu:


From cool and dark looking, to this old geezer below. Not to mention, I found this hilarious gif that was a hair commercial from one of the episodes.

(gif was corrupted so I removed it D:)

For that episode, they made this dramatic story about this planet ending because it was too polluted and stuff to live on. The central core of the planet that controls everything and provide the health for plants and all that is trying to destroy the residents of the planet because THEY are the cause of all these pollution corrupting the planet. THE Umi bozu appears and tries to save everything blah blah blah. In the end, that commercial (the gif above), appears and it turns out...the whole thing was a commercial.

The supposed message was: Don't give up. (the product name) is the new growth lotion!!
Trying to say that if the planet can be lived on again since plants can grow again, why not hair? I laughed so hard...and then I realized I wasted 20 something minutes watching a hair commercial and was VERY amused...

No comments:

Post a Comment