Sunday, April 11, 2010

mayonnaise obsession.

I always knew I love cheese A LOT and yesh, I have a cheese obsession. Recently, I think a mayonnaise obsession is starting to expand as well...

Ah~and I realized I have a short temper so I get mad easily. But the thing is, I forget it just as quick.

I forget in 5 minutes and remember in 2 seconds =D

amusing commercial - which my uncle showed me during the summer and I remembered now because I saw this on TV 2 days ago xD My uploading of this blog delayed because as I was searching for these commercials, I ended up watching some other videos by this make up guru. I usually watch bubzbeauty and she's REALLY pretty. I also watch MichellePhan (i think that's it) and I have seen her in a make up section in the Seventeen magazine. Although I don't wear make up, nor am I interested (though I think they're pretty...the wide range of pigments), I find it fascinating to watch people put on make up...making it seem so easy.



These babies can own me anytime x . x''' - technology sure is amazing ;D





awesome simpson cola commercial xD


there was this other baby commercial I saw on TV I find really cute and awesome, but I can't remember. I will probably remember after watching it and 2 days after that.

Time to go to bed or something...
Night!

1 comment:

  1. you should watch Blair (juicystar07) and Elle (allthatglitters21) on youtube, they're makeup gurus too! I like them better than bubzbeauty XD

    ReplyDelete