Sunday, April 25, 2010

sweet dream

I just remembered that Thursday or Friday night, I think I had a wonderful dream! I definitely remembered it was fantasy and maybe a little romance, but it was just so wonderful! I am now feeling a little depressed and disappointed that I forgot the whole concept of this dream beacuse I remember waking up, feeling really happy, and wanting to write it then...but I obviously forgot. Anyhow, I hope I will suddenly remember, though I doubt it.

It did revolve around school..shockingly, but no...school did not turn into Hogwarts or anything...no moving staircases or talking paintings, sadly.

--
I suddenly have an appetite for a parfait. D:
I am so craving for a Pavlova -drools- and of course, who could resist the temptations of a Crème Brulée~ D:
Life sucks when you can't cook. x . x''

No comments:

Post a Comment