Monday, April 26, 2010

gahh!

Today, I am not angry, but more of...upset actually. A little annoyed as well. Recently, some....unnecessary dispute appeared and finally it's over, but I sense something coming up soon which is really really annoying. I honestly don't believe I need any drama, which is why I'm quite glad my 3 years in high school wasn't as dramatic as my elementary years.

Even though I'm a bit upset, I think it really helped when I talked to one of the most amazing person I've ever met, during this weekend...well..the break we just had. xP So yeah, I'm glad. She's pretty, inside and out, and very very nice and understanding. It was really nice to just talk to her and hear about her advice on things and how she handled her troubles and everything. Anyhow, I think that talk did change my view on things.

So right now, here I sit, typing up this blog entry with a headache. I'm worried about the weather because it's raining...and weather reports said it will rain probably throughout this week so I'm totally doomed when I walk to school. If you see me soaked, don't be surprised.

Okay, I just realized I'm really not focussed. I keep going all over the place and it's not really a good thing, at least not for now. Anyhow, I still feel 'blah' and all that. Still not very happy because I feel like people just keep upsetting me, though I doubt anyone really notices. I guess no one really mean to upset me, but then...I kind of hope everyone could just be more aware of their surroundings...like what they do and what they say. Of course, I'm not saying I'm perfect here, nor am I trying to be a hypocrite since I do know I'm not always aware of my surroundings. I do know I upset people with my words and action so of course, I'm trying to change that.

Sorry for the boring entry, but just to let you guys know why I will be very up and down. Plus, the weather does have an effect on me. o-o By the way, I notice that sometimes, I might be using 'affect' and 'effect' wrong...x . x''' Time to restudy that!

I will probably blog another more...interesting entry. =D

Toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment