Thursday, April 1, 2010

My shoulders ache and whenever my body aches, I feel like I am getting old even though my friends are way older than me..so am I old?

I was TRYING to draw earlier, but my attempt to draw failed. I'm not a good artist, which is so sad since I do love anime and mangas. Looking at artists on DA and even people AROUND me, my ego is stroked pratically every second of my life. So many people so good at drawing. D:

Anyways, my drawing 'mode' isn't around. I think I'm starting to get into the reading mode since I finished watching Claymore and there's no more anime to watch (Gintama ended), so my anime mode is dying. My manga mode died since there's no update for the mangas I read. I even caught up to Vampire Knight! Which is shocking because I refuse to read it just because it's so over rated due to the vampire obsession influenced by Twilight. Why did I end up reading Vampire knight? I HAD to suppose Kaname! He's so hawt~ haha! xD Well, there's so many Zero fans, and it's unfair to Kaname because he DOES love Yuki a lot. I hate Yuki, she's so indecisive. I don't like how she's so over rated and they made her seem all that. She's so cruel...she loves Zero, but goes with Kaname. TWO TIMING! I don't mind being with Kaname any day.

I wish I can draw Kaname, he's so complicated to draw-ish.

I had something I wanted to blog, but I forgot. I think my movie mode is kind of dying as well since my sister has been back and the movies are in her computer. Well, I guess it's good for my eyes.

I've been doing a lot of cartoony abstract stuff. Just simple doodles and that totally help me ease off the stress. =D Drawing does help. -sigh- I can't believe I forgot what I wanted to blog! I feel angry how my memory is fading, grrrr!

I shall go sleep then. It's getting late, glad I had a nap.

1 comment: