Thursday, April 1, 2010

home.

I came home to an empty house. That was quite an empty and lonely feeling. -sigh- It's always like that...empty house or everyone is doing their own stuff. So lonely, but in a way, I do enjoy it...I get alone time to myself.

I only slept for 3 hours, but I'm not sleepy today. I wonder why...
Last night, I was a little restless. I kept checking my watch for the time, no idea why. -sigh-

I went to Japan fair to hear Fizianna sing, Yammy play guitar and Eric play his electric violin (which is REALLY cool!). They did well! Yammy has skills. xD
I was a little shocked to hear them go off beat during the performance. Even during their 'practice', things sped up. What shocked me was the PIANO player and the SINGER (><''') went off. The piano player sped up way to fast so the violin had to catch up to it during the practice. As a piano player, especially when you're the supporting instrument, you have to be able to go along with the others..especially since the singer is kind of the 'main' focus. Anyways, yeah, it was well.

I'm just picky...even though I quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment