Thursday, April 22, 2010

a great morning.

Yesterday, I started eating CEREAL for BREAKFAST! First time~ since a long time...which is why I even remember the time, 10:30 am, which was when I took my first bite!

Anyways, I also ate breakfast TODAY! I was eating the K cereal or something. My sister's and mom's. So yeah.



Isn't it so pretty? xD When I opened Google and first saw it, I was in awe~ I literally just said: 'Woooooowwwww!'
Such a nice picture/logo thingy to represent a great morning! It's so enchanting. A forest swirling above you. The birds just reminds me of Enchanted, the movie, and perhaps Snow White as well, when she was lost in the forest (and then stumbled upon the 7 little dwarves' cottage). Let's just say, this enchanting logo work resembles a scenary from a fairy tale. =D

Anyhow, I need a title for my poem! Gah!

No comments:

Post a Comment