Tuesday, April 20, 2010

a break-ish

Glad I didn't really have homework today and tomorrow either. I kind of need this 'break' to just chill, relax and read some manga or something. I haven't actually been feeling well today, afterschool.

My legs are dying out on me! Plus, my stomach has been hurting lately...o-o I'm more out-of-breath. I should really cut down the junk food. x . x'' Gah.

After talking about The Scarlett Letter...kind of want to watch the movie. Well, I saw snip-its of it since it was on TV. I went back and forth because there were some...inappropriate scenes. I never saw the ending, but I pretty much know what happens. The acting seems quite well done since I was creeped out by the lady, but yeah...I didn't actually like the main actress and just the whole concept about her and her student and stuff. It's just wrong and things just get complicated. Which is kind of why I want to read the book instead, since I probably won't watch the movie...even though it won Oscar(s)?

Anyways, oh...I just forgot what I wanted to say...scratch that. I should really work on my English poem! I'll probably need to edit it some more. I actually changed my poem A LOT. I need to fix the beginning though, add a line to the first stanza and make the beginning a bit more stronger and the ending much more powerful since the original 'We Are Many' was very powerful. Good luck to me on that...plus, I need to find crayons!

No comments:

Post a Comment