Monday, April 19, 2010

Act II.

Here I sit, in my big comfy chair with my warm blanket...once again. xD I sit in silence, with no flashing convo's and no music playing to fill up my room. I sit here, in silence, reading Julius Caesar!

I just had to share that I'm finally on Act 2 Scene 1. YESH! Haha.
To be honest, I actually quite enjoy reading plays, I think I would enjoy this even more if I didn't ahve to rush it all in one day and finish it by tomorrow's English class. I'm still depressed that I forgot all about this until yesterday night (when I was working on cutting out the my science fair project photos) until Yammy reminded me.

Anyways, I didn't do much today. Had Domino's Pizza for dinner! I was drinking a cup of aloe and now I'm drinking water because I realized I have to read out the lines aloud to actually get it through my head. I can't really read these days, they just don't stick to my head...everything I listen to or read, they just keep coming out the other ear. So yeah.

I'm just taking a break. Internet is just so distracting. I was on Etsy, because of someone...haha!, and I found a cool bag I quite want. D: There so many things I want, but they're so pricey...but then again, they're hand-made and one of a kind. VINTAGE! I SO want vintage! I love looking at vintage stuff..the necklaces and everything~ Of course, Vintage fashion is always wonderful to admire, but I know I will never look good in them. Blah. One day...
haha.

And so, I suppose I should continue reading my wonderful Shakespearean play~ =)
I love Shakespeare. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment