Monday, April 12, 2010

blogging addiction while drinking bubble tea with a list of to-do's next to me. =)

I realize I have horrible problems. Like how I just can't concentrate. I was reading a short story and then finally decided to do math since the short story had the work 'scientist' in it, which was close to science, which kind of made me feel like I have done something science-related so I should take a break and do some math! After reaching up to the wordy problems, I gave up and then decided to take a washroom break and get some Haagen-Dazs' Vanilla & Almond (which I love...yes, I do love the chocolate almonds in there xD) so it might help motivate me to work. Instead, I found that my mom brought home bubble tea!

Yay~ so here I am, drinking bubble tea. I put away my math and decided to do science since it's second block. Instead of working though, I couldn't resist and had to blog out this...which is completely useless. Hmmmm...maybe I should start tweeting! xD JK JK, not likely. Tweeting is like...an oppurtunity to let people stalk my no-life life. D:

--

I had to share that recently, there's a classmate (who I shall not name) that has been staring at me lately. We're friends, but due to some reasons, I have distanced myself from this fellow classmate. Just the fact that I feel...if I got any closer to this fellow classmate, it will ruin the friendship that's left since I don't think our personalities match. (I still have my horoscope obsession!). Well, so yeah, the classmate has been staring at me. Everytime I kind of just turn around to scan the room (a habit that helps me observe things and gives me ideas), this classmate would always be looking at me. And it's really weird.

Just a few few few few minutes ago, I realized this classmate thought I might be mad at 'this classmate' (LOL! Sounds weird since I don't want to expose gender and name). To be honest, I don't think I am mad at this classmate, it's just...yeah...personality compatibility I guess. These kind of things really matter to me. Especially when I start getting close to a person and realize that in truth, our personalities don't match like I thought, I would kind of...withdraw. Not entirely end a friendship because I withdraw to avoid unnecessary troubles.

Anyways, so yeah. I was meaning to share that staring problem for a while. It's been a while. Hopefully, it will end because I don't like eyes on me. I prefer blending in the background and observe than be observed. Makes me feel very cautious because I don't feel like a ninja anymore. D: ROFL!

Anyhow, I had something to say, but once again...I forgot. I shall think!
...hmmmm...

Ah, I wanted to blog about how I hated my life. LOL!

Like...my life doesn't 'suck'. I'm quite a lucky person to be blessed with what I have. I get to go to school, I have a roof to live under and I'm fed and dressed...all those daily needs. Why I hate my life is...I don't feel like...I'm living. There's actually a lot of problems going on in my life...that can't be seen.

BY THE WAY...I DO NOT LIKE BLACK! Haha. I had to make that clear. My favorite color is NOT black. I feel more secure wearing black, gray and white. I love black clothing because black absorbs heat and I usually get cold so it really helps. xD

So yeah...-sigh sigh sigh-
Wow...my laptop just shut down and blacked out on me which freaked me out. Now I'm using my sister's netbook. I guess it's a sign for me to start doing my homework...OMG...IT'S ALMOST 9.

ADIOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment