Monday, April 12, 2010

angry angry angry.

Yes, just as my title has hinted, I am angry!
Grrr....

Anyways, I am also commercial obsessed-ish. I had something else to say, but I forgot...

Oh wait, yeah. Ummm...I realized I should stop stressing myself by stop telling people animes/mangas to read because they never take my recommendation. I think by stop telling people what's good and letting them miss out on amazing creations by superb artists/mangaka, it will definitely reduce the amount of hair loss I'm having right now. In the end, when they do end up watching/reading whatever I did...I'll just be like: 'Hah! I've seen that already.'

I always tell people, oh my gosh! This is so good. Blah blah blah...but no one ever listens and think I'm retarded or whatever. So recently, I have been stopping (yay me!) and today, Kitty told me she saw this anime that I have seen last summer or last last summer and I was happy we get to talk about since I adore that anime with awesome awesome drawing! It's like..more on the simple/peaceful and water-coloring style kind of art so throughout the anime, it was VERY relaxing and you just crave for more. It's not much of an action one, no romance and not really comedy. Don't know how to describe it, but it is fantasy-like. It's actually very interesting and unique. The characters and everything in general.

Enough about anime, since Melody doesn't like anime...lol.

The funny commercial I have been watching and laughing at recently:


Sorry about the awkward commercial, but I had to share. It's hilarious. xD

Time to start science or math!

No comments:

Post a Comment