Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Stardust


I have finally watched stardust! It's very much like Ella Enchanted style kind of movie. Of course, I did not think this movie was SOOOOOOOOOOOO good, not that it's bad or anything. It was very enjoyable to watch, Makes me want to go on an adventure! xD

Doesn't the poster look awesome?

The storyline itself was quite okay. Obviously, the movie seems a bit more for younger kids and stuff. Some parts were really ridiculous, others were humorous. I actually have very mixed feelings about this movie. The witches looked very...hideous so I don't think their faces are suitable for younger audiences! Haha! Yeah, as I have said, it's kind of ridiculous. Some of the acting was very fake it makes me want to laugh, but then again, it's a fantasy movie!

The effects were quite nice. The magic fit well with the movie, at least to me. I thought the costumes were quite okay. What I REALLY liked was the scenery. Makes me want to go to Iceland and Scotland, since wikipedia says that where some parts were filmed.

Anyways, I suggest you watch this when you have free time. Not exactly a must-watch, but it's cute. Talks about true love and all that. xD

Adios~

No comments:

Post a Comment