Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Becoming Jane

I have JUST finished watching, finally, Becoming Jane and it is now one of my favorite movies! I absolutely LOVED it!

Supposedly, I think it should be watched before Pride and Prejudice, not that it matters or anything. Jane Austen is the author of Pride and Prejudice and this movie is a story about her and her love relationship with Mr. Lefroy.

I love the movie xD
So realistic, her choices. I love the character Jane Austen and how she wants to be independent. Her way of thinking and everything. I just love her. I love Anne Hathaway to begin with, so that made the movie much more enjoyable. Did I mention how I noticed Mr. Lefroy, portrayed by James McAvoy, has very blue eyes? xDD Yes, I am in love with him. Muhahaha!

Anyhow, I love the movie. Recommend it, definitely. The music was very peaceful and fit the film, not the best I've heard, but still great. -sigh- I love the movie. xD

1 comment:

  1. welll i'm bored.
    finished ur movie yet?
    i'm REALLY bored.
    BLAHHH BLAHH BLAHHHHHHHH :D

    ReplyDelete