Saturday, March 27, 2010

So hard to find anything decent these days, how disappointing...

I'm very angry that Reborn could be like this! Grrr...how could they just make up a stupid filler episode and think THAT will just BRUSH us off?!? There's only ONE episode update a week, can't they just make a proper and decent episode? Seriously, I absolutely HATE fillers! Such a waste of time and they're so in the way, getting in the way of the plot developement, lagging everything!

Of course, I know that fillers are needed in order to give more time for the manga to take a few step ahead because some animes are catching up to the manga too fast. Still, like ESPECIALLY for Bleach. RIGHT before the grand grand ULTIMATE battle between Ichigo and Ulquiorra, they suddenly put in this stupid filler! At least around 20 episodes were spend on this filler and when it was finished, I thought: Finally! I can see the best fight I will ever witness...BUT they put in another stupid battle saying there's ANOTHER 'following' filler series.

Seriously, I'm so p'ssed I don't even continue Bleach anymore. So I can't believe Reborn could put another filler episode after that GREAT disappointment with the Choice Battle. They build up all that anticipation, making teh Choice Battle sound SO AMAZING and COMPLICATED, spending 2-3 episodes to explain all the rules and the origin of this whole Choice battle. Then, they spend 5 episodes talking about the rules AGAIN and choosing EVERYTHING and nothing amazing happened. I just completely wasted hours of my life...so disappointing. Now I bet they're going to go 'train' AGAIN and that would take another 10-15 episodes, I assume?

-sigh- Animes can get SOOOOOO disappointing these days. These mainstreams. Honestly, Bleach and Naruto will be ending soon, can't they just END it already. It's been centuries. Elvis chased Naruto since gr. 8. They spoiled everything about Itachi to me in gr. 8 and this year, I have caught up to Naruto (which is REALLY HARD), and there's practically no progress.

Man, there's like only one update a week and all they do is BS the chapters. They spend like what? 3-4 chapters arguing who will kill Sasuke and in the end, there was NO battle. Sasuke leaves. Great. Waste of my time. -sigh-

That's why I love Gintama. It's an anime filled with little stories put together. The battling arc when I got high, was like...one of the most amazing moment I've seen and felt. Nowadays, you can rarely find any decent battles. Man, the beginning of Reborn was okay. Naruto around the middle and beginning of Shippuden was okay. Bleach was okay around the Espada stuff.

If you think about it, so cheap. They all wear the SAME clothings. Even ignoring that, Bleach...Ichigo uses the SAME FREAKIN' MOVE EVERYTIME! Zetsuga Tenshou this! DARN, it doesn't work! Let's pull out the FREAKIN' AWESOME hollow mask and use Zetsuga Tenshou...AGAIN! Been like what? 200 something episodes? Still the same move...

Naruto...All Naruto can do is the kage bunshin no justu (the duplicating jutsu) and he ALWAYS use that. Then he uses the same old Rasengan. Rasengan this, Rasengan that. Man, he developed his WICKED AWESOME and probably THE most powerful technique that can blow out Sasuke in ONE hit...Shuriken Rasengan (lame name, I know), but he doesn't FREAKIN' USE IT! Man, he even got his SAGE mode! So SO disappointing.

Pure BS, man. Anime...totally disappointing.

I guess that why I'm watching animes or shoujos. Though Shoujos nowadays, the guys look the same...the plot is all so cliche and yeah. Love triangle, rebellious guy meeting nerdy girl, strong girl standing up to popular guy, blah blah blah. Same old, same old.

So hard to find anything decent.

That's why I love Fullmetal Alchemist...though there are some boring talking episodes, practically most of them have SOME fighting and it's not BS. EVERYTHING pieces together. Gintama is quite decent.

D. Gray-man and Code Geass, forever will be my favorite. PURE gold. MASTPIECES! No bs-ing. WICKED WICKED fights and SOOOOO clever!

No comments:

Post a Comment