Friday, March 26, 2010

Bright Side.

My sister came home! - Great news. They stunk a lot. D:
I tried carrying her backpack up the stairs and I was already dying. All her clothes were dirty and she had all these bruises on her legs. My sister tanned A LOT and she's sick. D:


Their first night, the stove broke and they had to sleep in the yurts even though it was -30 degrees Celsius! It's amazing. Anyways, I'm really proud of her.

By the way, I hate the dentist! I have to go back 2 times or so because I have so many cavities. D: Oh gosh, I think I should lay off the sweets for a while...NOT! Now I know how honey-senpai feels. D: Honestly, I feel like how he looks like, the picture on the left, right now. =(


Ah, my title of this blog just reminded me, I want to watch the movie, Bright Star! I just realized I forgot about it. Shame on me! Well, my sister showed me the trailer a while ago, so I guess that's why I forgot. Maybe I should rewatch the trailer since I kind of forgot what it's about. There's also these two other movies I want to see. I think they haven't come out yet!

CLASH OF THE TITANS! I SO WANT TO WATCH! GAH D:

(I also finished watching Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest...FINALLY!)

1 comment: