Thursday, March 25, 2010

Love Happens

Another movie I just finished. Not exactly the best, once again. It was nice to watch, something more chilled out and stuff. I don't highly recommend it or anything though the music in there was actually quite nice. Very peaceful, once again.

There wasn't much love-love in it. More of, trying to open up and overcome instead. It was quite a cliche plot actually, to be honest. So I guess you can say it's an okay movie. Not much going on, there wasn't much to it. The ending message was very cliche, but very meaning: When one thing ends, another begins.

Famous quote: When one door closes another opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.
-Alexander Graham Bell

Anyways, I learned some new words from Love Happens. xD
quidnunc: a busybody (someone whose eager to know all the news and gossip)
poppysmic: a sound you make by pressing your lips together
sesquipedalianist: a person who uses long, unusual, sometimes obscure words in speeches or writing

The last definition was from the movie itself. The first two are from my memory, so they're very...confusing. xD

Anyways, I'll probably sleep...unless I want to stay up another 2 hours to watch another movie. Very very tempted at the moment. =)

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment