Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I was crying and then scared half to death then laughing.

Yes, once again, I'm up around 4am in the morning, watching Gintama.

Because Kagura couldn't sleep, she kept bothering Gintoki, trying to find ways to put her to sleep. In the end, she played the radio. On air, it was suppose to be telling you a story that will make you cry in 3 minutes. It made me cry alright. I was crying...and towards the end, I was so sad and thinking I might end up bawling, but then suddenly...I got a heart attack. After that, I ended up laughing like crazy. xDD

If you have time, you should watch it. Skip to around 3:07 (past the opening song). Watching one episode without watching the rest is fine because this episode has nothing to do with the plot. Not that Gintama has any plot to it...much.

Gintoki: Silver hair dude
Kagura: Red hair girl


Episode 153.

No comments:

Post a Comment