Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I want to be like Gintama and have long and ridiculous titles so I'm bs-ing my title right now to make it seem longer than needed.

I have been wanting to get away from here for a while. I use to think Canada is really boring and I want to get out, but now I know that Canada isn't really as bad as it seems. I guess I'm just seeking excitement in general. So, recently, I have been thinking about leaving. Maybe on a trip? Maybe forever? I kind of just want to travel. I'm sure everyone wants to travel around the world, but the feeling I'm feeling isn't exactly that simple. I don't know. Aside from seeking an adventure and getting away from everything...I kind of just want to travel around and learn, be inspired, and just...relax in general. I feel like there's still so many emotions I haven't felt yet. Maybe traveling around to different places will give me that relaxed and free feeling I get when I'm laying on my bed and my room is bathed in the warm rays of sunlight?

Since I'm born in Hong Kong, I absolutely love Hong Kong. I'm so contradicting though. I hate crowds and Hong Kong itself, is filled with MANY MANY people so it's super squishy. Even though it's hot and squishy, I've been thinking of going back and just be with my dad. Perhaps if I do that, my mom will also bring my brother back as well. I don't know, the only reason I'm not going back NOW is because I want to get into IB. I'm thinking maybe I should go to HKU and leave once I graduated. Since I really don't know what I want to do yet, aside from being an assassin or mafia boss, I think maybe going back will be a start of something new?

Of course, what's holding me back is I don't want to leave my sister. I also don't like the heat and my chinese is very very shallow at the moment. -sigh- So much to think about.

--

Right now, please don't ask me about it, but my family is selling our house. So yeah, I have been very p'ssed whenever people are 'looking' at our house. THEY KEEP TOUCHING MY CLOSET. I HATE people touching my stuff. >=|
-I hate myself for actually wanting to sell my house in the beginning. I'm very VERY paranoid-ish about and earthquake happening and all that. I thought that maybe if we sell the house, I will feel less sad about the loss. Now, I regret it because I love the neighborhood of course.
My 'secret' place is also nearby.

I don't know, now I just don't want to sell the house anymore. Hopefully, no one will buy the house. Maybe I should mess up my house? HAHA! My mom obviously wants to go back and be with my grandma and my dad is already there for work so I think if we do sell our house, we'll probably rent or buy some place and then wait till I grad or something and then my parents will move back. Such mixed feelings.

I think I just want to get as far as I could. I really want to go to London and check out Vivienne Westwood's first store. I REALLY want to buy a long trench coat and hold a brown breif-case like suitcase and a Mary Poppin umbrella. Then I will go and twirl around the light-post under the dark starry night. xD That's a goal of mine and I will totally succeed doing that!

--

I'm going to the dentist on Friday...supposedly. I hate the dentist. D:
I think I probably got more cavities. My mouth is filled with cavities, surprisingly...NOT! Haha, as a sweet-lover, I eat candy and sweets 24/7. -sigh- happiness comes in a price. For me, my teeth are the payment for the joyful moments I have with sweets. xD
I have been watching an anime that made me REALLY want to be a patisserie. Some point in my life, I will try and learn to do some pastry cooking. =)

--

Been wondering...is everything really my fault? Sometimes, it seems like I'm the cause of everything. At the moment, it feels as though standing for what I believe in is wrong. Maybe I'm being a brat, but I feel like some people are making it seem as though everything is my fault. I probably will end up ignoring it anyways, just to keep up my mood for the rest of my spring break. I shall let no one and nothing spoil my spring break! Muhahaha!

Adios~

No comments:

Post a Comment