Friday, February 26, 2010

winglin.

winglin isn't working again..still. I have been checking. Don't blame me for not updating!

But GRRR...if Winglin NEVER works and I lose ALL my stories and chapters and all that, I am going to be p'ssed for the rest of my life =D I can totally 100% garauntee that. I doubt I will have the courage, patience and etc. etc. to rewrite all my stories. Even if I could, it won't be the same! -sigh- Next time, I'm SO saving them on a USB or something.

my first fanfic: Enfinitia...D: All gone!! The Game of Death...Awake and Dreaming...If Only You Knew...From Another Era...Missiona A...A s e v e n Day Project...Escelatici Academy...Enfinitia: Reservoir...GONE GONE GONEEE!!! -cries-

1 comment:

  1. nononooo you left while i was looking at cute dogss D=~

    and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WINGLINNNN D=!!!!!

    ReplyDelete