Friday, February 26, 2010

finally.

Finally, I have finished watching the long-awaited DAYBREAKERS. Although it wasn't the best movie I have ever watched, and it wasn't as good as I predicted, it was still awesome. So many guts and gores so they're plenty materials to keep me awake the whole night ;D -laughs- good luck to me.

I have also started watching a bit of the Law Abiding Citizen. The beginning wasn't gorey like Daybreakers, but just the idea was digusting. They never show you anything gross, but they leave it hanging, showing you only bits and pieces of it, leaving everything to your imagination. That was sick! -sigh-

DAYBREAKERS! ETHAN HAWKE! Even though he's SO much older, I still love him. He's so 'hawt' and good looking, etc etc. I don't know. I just find him so vampire-looking. He looks good as a vampire in Daybreakers, that's for sure. He looks so cool! He just has this...edge to him and the classic s*xy kind of style. I don't know how to describe xD Haha.

ANYWAYS, my English tutor class was cancelled tommorow so I'm free. I do have to do some homework so I won't have too much on one day. I probably won't do it today, I'm hoping to either update my story (if Winglin works) or to work on my artwork. I'm trying to redraw a picture because my dress design is so flawed.

Good lucks to me, I will be blogging later.

pockymeji.

[Today is my first day walking to school and back! YAY ME! xD]

No comments:

Post a Comment