Wednesday, February 17, 2010

sigh.



Today, I have a free day. =D
There's absolutely no homework for today and I just had a great 5 hour nap and had dinner. Naruto updated (Sasuke is more retarded than ever), Love So Life is SOOOOO cute (the twins are just SO cute), and I found this adorable manga as well. Now I'm bored.

Today, in advisory, I also watched Patrick Chan skate for the first time and I must admit, he's good. Sadly, he slipped twice which affected his score. Instead, Evgeni Plushenko did really well. Either way, the skaters are amazing. -Sigh- they make skating look so easy! The way they twirl and glide around the rink makes it look so smooth and easy, but trust me, when I'm on ice, everything seems so rigid and...my movements just seem so harsh.

Anyways, I still really want to go and watch a movie. Haha. Perhaps I can, this week - some time. All I need is a movie buddy. I really need someone who loves movies as much as I do and could go watch movies with me most of the time. It's really had to find someone to go to the movies these days since the price has gone up and such.

--

Aside from those issues, I have been really getting annoyed with how people are ignoring me these days. Like when I'm talking, no one is listening and I keep having to repeat myself over and over again.

-Sigh- When I start getting annoyed and ticked off, I just end up stop talking, not that anyone notices that. What makes me think if they ignored me the first time, they would listen the second time? Haha.

Anyways, I seriously can't wait for Saturday! Marianas Trench!
I REALLY need to get rid of that stupid pimple on my nose before I see Marianas Trench. First impressions are everything. Haha, joking!

Well, tommorow is my IB interview. I'm not exactly scared...




...I think.

1 comment:

  1. Patrick Chan <333
    Totally cool and awesome and OMFG =DDD

    Your movie buddy would also have to be rich or super legal like MK.

    ReplyDelete