Sunday, February 14, 2010

a request

Sometimes some people just really ticks me off. When you're requesting someone to do you a favor, you're suppoes to ask in a very polite tone right? Well, I was just requested to do a favor for some friend and he was being so naggy about it.

Basically, later, I'm going to the Ozone to watch F.I.R's live concert and at the Ozone, they're giving out these free limited edition Coca Cola bottles. The guy was asking me to get one for him, but the problem is, I doubt I will even get one myself since I'm somewhat kind of claustrophobic and he's telling me to squish there. He kept saying, 'Just do me a favor, jsut do me a favor.' Why can't he be a LITTLE considerate about how I'm CLAUSTROPHOBIC. Like, why in the world would I help HIM get a Coke bottle when I might not even get one MYSELF. First of all, it's one person one bottle. Second of all, he kept nagging at me to get one.

Afterwards, I kind of exploded and told him he should get one himself. He starts telling me how he lives farther and needs to be driven there, but new flash: SO DO I! Then he starts rambling about how he lives farther and such and why can't I just do him a favor?

What a polite way of asking, huh? Well, after exploding out-ish, he's like: Whatever. Go spazz in the corner yourself. I wasted 15 minutes.

YEAH RIGHT! I'M THE ONE WHO WASTED 15 FREAKIN' MINUTES YOU STUPID JERK OF A B****!

--

Took me so long to find some friends to come with me to the Ozone.

Well, I'm also going to meet my Belove, Kero there! Yay<33
Also, next Sunday, MARIANAS TRENCH LIVE CONCERT @ THE OZONE! I WILL SO BE THERE!!

...even if I have to walk. (Since my dad is leaving on Friday)

No comments:

Post a Comment