Sunday, February 14, 2010

p'ssed.

Just like what my 'title' said, I'm p'ssed. I just got home from the F.I.R concert. Not that anything is wrong with the singing or anything, but it's just...EVERYTHING!

Well, first of all, it was REALLY squishy, not as bad as I thought though, but this dude in front of me. GOSH, HE'S LIKE...FREAKIN' MY DAD'S AGE AND HE'S SQUISHING THERE WITH THE YOUNGSTER. HIS HEAD KEEPS BLOCKING MY VIDEO CAMERA AND HE KEEPS PUSHING BACK TO ME!

Aside from that, my back aches and neck aches and arm aches. I guess it's quite worth it since the concert WAS amazing, although they only sung 3 songs. The girl was so pretty and her voice was really nice!

At the end, they sold CDs for $15 dollars! You can NEVER get asian CDs for $15. There was also autograph, but I didn't bring money. -sigh-
The friends I went with all lost contact with me. It was so messed up. I felt so ditched, man. -sigh- whatever, it's over.

Well, at least I learned something. Turns out, my dad isn't leaving THIS Thursday, but NEXT Thursday so I don't have to WALK to the Ozone and also, I will be going to see Marianas Trench ONE HOUR earlier so I get a good spot and not get squished and aches everywhere.
I didn't get a free limited edition Coca Cola bottle though. I will probably try and get it next time.

Anyways, this concert has encouraged me to listen to more F.I.R. To be honest, I never really listen to their songs other than 2 or 3, but now, I really want to listen more. =D Yay!

Still really ticked off though. My sister was being a loser. Well, since I lost contact with my friends and I was literally alone. I called her and she said she will wait for me at the TV. I GOT to the TV and waited and waited and waited, but she never came. I tried calling her, but she didn't pick up since her line was busy. Then, I spotted from afar that she wasn't on the phone nor was she looking for me. She was TALKING TO HER FREAKIN' FRIENDS. I went over to her p'ssed. So much for WAITING for me OR LOOKING for me. Wow, what a nice and responsible sister?

Afterwards, she walked with me to wait for my dad though I told her not to. I doubt she actually CARED about my safety. She just doesn't want to feel guilty for leaving me or be responsible if I'm lost and seem irresponsible to my dad for leaving me. She also don't want her friends to think: "Wow, you just let your sister leave alone at 10:40pm."

Selfish.

Either way, I guess I'm glad I could listen to F.I.R. Good music, good music. I never really been to a concert so yeah. I did scream a lot, for support.

pockymeji.

No comments:

Post a Comment