Saturday, February 6, 2010

a nice day.

Today, I actually had such a nice day.

I woke up early, 10 am in the morning, on a Saturday without an alarm clock! It was such a pretty baby blue color in my room. I just had such a soothing and refreshing feeling that made me feel so relaxed and peaceful.

I guess I should've done my tutor homework, but instead, I ended up reading one of my classmate's blog. I just finished it a few minutes ago and inspired I am.

To be honest, I have always admire her (not in a lovey dovey way), but I always knew she was smart and pretty. After reading her blog, I found out she is actually very creative. I don't know how to describe, but I just never knew she had that in her. She always seem like the logical type and very studious, confident and all that. Just reading about her complains about our Planning homework made me realize: I really shouldn't judge people by their looks.

Anyways, I found her blog really interesting and that mine is full of complains and 'non-sensable' things (not making sense). I also found some really nice pictures on her blog. She's so inspirational. -admires-

My blog is quite dull..and...repetitive!

Anyways, I also tried listening to classical music and it added more peace to my relaxing day. There really needs to be more days like these. Sigh.

I have also been trying to take more pictures lately. Trying to capture the beautiful things I see, but I guess it's not really working out. With my horrible technique, I just can't seem to capture what I see through the camera's lens.

My vocabulary is also very shallow. I don't know...

The classmate (whose blog I read), she's the one who got my addicted to crosswords which is why I get the newspaper every morning at school. The crossword doesn't help my vocab that much though, sadly. And now, I am into the Sudoku more. Haha.

Anyways, perhaps I should change my blog style now? Less complains. Not that anyone will ever read this blog.

What a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment