Thursday, January 28, 2010

stress just causes more stress and baldness

When I first read Gintama's episode 52 title: "Stress can lead to baldness, but if you try not to be stressed then that will make you stressed, so there's really nothing we can do."

Long title right? When I first read that, I laughed. I always found Gintama's titles funny, but they always have some kind of sense in them. As for this title, I agree to some extent. Stress just causes more stress. Being stress about a test or about certain work just makes the situation worst than it actually is, that's why I'm so laid back.

Watching my friends worry about IB and all that sometimes make me feel too laid back. Perhaps I'm just not worrying about things enough? Well, I guess we can see if my 'laid back-ness' is worth it when I'm not the first to bald =)

pockymeji.

No comments:

Post a Comment