Friday, January 29, 2010

giver-uper.

I realized I could be such a "giver-uper", if that is a word. I just had a math test and I'm still dead from just taking it. The word problems in the test just drove me crazy! I had no idea how or what to do at all. I didn't even get the whole concept. I know those are all just excuses, but it's true. So during the world questions (which are all worth 3 marks!), I didn't understand and I just gave up!

Even though after school, we still had time, I just though: 'Whatever! I'm giving up, I can't do this.'

I really hate how I just give up or drop things. I was super dead today. I was quite happy this morning, actually. Even though I woke up late, I managed to take a quick 10 minute shower before going to school and I even made it on time with some to spare at the library. I did my crossword and sudoku with some classmates and it all went well until P.E.

I usually enjoy P.E. and today, it was open gym and I took a break from playing badminton, then I was just chatting with a 6 year friend of mine, Yammy. When I was just chatting around with Yammy, I got hit by a basketball. Well, I dodged it and it hit the wall, then it me. It didn't hurt too much, I guess it just hit the depression out of me?

Afterwards, dodgeball was avaliable and I went to play since I know PYL quite likes it, plus I like dodging balls? -laughs- Ah, did I mention I was almost killed twice by a classmate? I don't know if he's doing it on purpose or not, but I almost got killed...no exaggeration because if I did actually get hit by those two hits...I wouldn't be here typing up this boring blog entry. Yammy definitely cheered me up. He kept going back and forth, getting killed and being saved and getting killed, then being saved again. We talked. By the way, Yammy got himself a girlfriend ;D She's really pretty and smart. A kind person indeed.

Let's end this blog with:
I failed my math test.

pockymeji.

No comments:

Post a Comment