Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Things Have Happened

So sadly, I haven't blogged a lot...and I just wanted to let some things out today through this post.

Lots of things have happened recently and what I really want to blog about today is my health. :(
I was thinking back on my 20 years on Earth and realized my health hasn't been the greatest.  I remember when I was younger, I never got sick...colds, fevers, or flues.
I think there was a summer I started getting a lot of nosebleeds and felt faint-ish due to the loss of blood.  After that, that it kind of just all came at me a bit.

I have Bell's Palsy twice...in elementary grade 4 or 5 once and again in grade 7 or 8.
And then I had the shingles...and not at the typical area on your back, but on my neck and near-ish my face which scared the heck out of my dad.
And now...sadly, I have an infection with my eye and is currently half-blind as I type this.

Of course, all is good, but made me realize how I really need to take care of myself.  The twenties are usually everyone's prime, but in the years when I should have been super healthy, my immune system is weakening.  My colds and fevers lasts weeks and the symptoms of my colds lasts months (you would know when you take courses with me!).

Anyways, just wanted to mope about my health.
I am still committed to going to the gym and eating more.  In fact, I eat like a pig.  Large size for pho? Yes, please.
Of course, this week, I can't really make it to the gym since I need to keep my right eye clean...and I can't wear contacts or anything so I probably can't do my running and weights routine.

Working from home to do do some apps review so I will resume that (since I woke up late/started late).

J

No comments:

Post a Comment