Saturday, February 22, 2014

building up the emotions

Today is a day of fluctuating emotions day.  Began the day of being rained on by snow and the excitement of my adventure coming near starting building.  It's really happening! I can finally leave this place for a while and see family, go back to where I grew up, and by myself as well!  My first step to independent travelling...

It's also my first time going back when friends are and the idea of going around with friends and hanging out, that's just so )#(*(*@_$(*#$(@!!

And now, I'm at a point where I am overwhelmed with emotions (no idea what) and I feel like bawling.  Cry my eyes out.  I think it really has something to do with going back to some music I use to listen to.  I am revisiting a band that I always have a soft spot for...and listening to their old and new song.  The vocalist...his style is so different from his first band, and it's so distinct...not the soothing/nell-like type I love, but their music..oh god, it just makes me feel.  A rush of emotions and nostalgia hit me in the face.  I love this feeling...ish.  Anyways, needed a distraction from all the stress (upcoming midterms) and issues (problems mentioned last post) and now I finally found something!

"..I hope you find, I hope you find your dreams."

No comments:

Post a Comment