Monday, October 28, 2013

that moment...

you know that moment when you just feel like crying? yeah...i'm describing my week.  my crying days continues especially with midterm happening tomorrow.  the headaches aren't exactly helping my study materials go through...i feel like a total mess.  let me rephrase that, i'm feeling like a Joyce.

woke up at 4 pm or so today.  did nothing to make myself brag except that i have compiled my favorite Jay Chou music together on a playlist that has been on replay since it was created. i also watched vampire diaries. damon...
really disliking how i am attracted to people way too easily. -sigh-



what am i listening to on replay? that song above.
i guess my Nell phase moved to a Jay Chou phase.  ooh, and on the bright side, i also got to see the birthday girl and talk to her. finally had a day to myself, i think that actually helped.
not a complete alone day since i had contact with a handful of people through text...but only really talk talked to 3 people.

my heart is a mess. ...so is my head

No comments:

Post a Comment