Saturday, October 19, 2013

4:30 AM

My paranoia is slowing creeping back again.  Feels like anything can basically trigger it...and with my emotionally unstable state...along with the fatigue accumulated from these last few days, I'm about to burst into a huge wreck of a mess.
My hunger is also driving me insane.  It's as if the hunger I haven't felt for years...all coming out.  I'm constantly wanting to eat and at the moment? Mashed Potatoes.

Time to brainwash myself with happiness. Just like old times, eh?


That longing feeling...I wonder if I can really satisfy it?  Is what I think what I really want? Or am I just going to be faced with disappointment and a huge pile of guilt that will tear me apart?
This is why I feel the fear.  Fear of regret...

And I fear to look out the window and into the fog. Augh, I'm scaring myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment