Monday, April 29, 2013

been trying to reconnect and get good sleep

haven't been sleeping that well lately, until just recently.
been paranoid about things i guess and haven't really figured out what it is.

anyways,
i haven't blogged in a while.

what have i been up to?
i've been just trying to get things done and plan things for the near summer so that i won't be bored and will occupy myself. occupy my mind so i don't think stupid thoughts.
by the way, dad will be home soon! yay!

also need to start taking care of myself.
trying to get back to my sky routine since i have been having very sensitive skin now...especially after the humid winter weathers.
crazy pimples, super dry and oily skin. i feel gross myself. haha.

trying to get back into my series as well!
rediscover myself and become that happy self i once was...once upon a time.

time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment