Sunday, March 31, 2013

my korean phase?

I think it was pretty obvious I was obsessed with Korean music before, but now...it has died down tremendously since Kpop when mainstream.
Now and then, I would listen to the old songs I use to love and follow up with a few songs, as well as some indie ones.

Recently, I have been listening/watching this one a lot:


My sister showed it to me and I just love how the lyrics and music video played out together. Although dramatic MV is not something new to Kpop industry, I just like this one...
peeking into my playlists and a few of the newer songs I like, I guess the trend is the emotional lyrics and similar styles.  I Remember - Bang Yong Guk, a few of Nell's songs and this one are pretty similar I guess...in a sense.

Anyways, I have been going crazy marathon watching Gossip Girl and keep my mind off some stuff.....

I'll face some problems later...soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment