Sunday, February 24, 2013

numb and sigh

















feel so disconnected.
so numb.

4 days of pure bad luck. just thinking about it makes me feel so "che".
what has happened to my infamous luck?

feeling lonely...
hammock music  to keep me company.
through the nightmares and nausea.
feels like im rocking in a boat. so seasick, makes me puke.
feeling so hungry, but full.

so much studying.
but mind is so numb.
at least im done crying now. time to focus...ish
hang on until the first one is over at least.

wonder if this numbness will go away?
maybe then, my feet will stop feeling so weird and my ear will stop ringing.

speaking of ears, i want another set of piercings.
speaking of piercings, i need a new stud.
speaking of stud,
i need to find a titanium one...

No comments:

Post a Comment