Monday, February 18, 2013

a little depressed

treated family to a sushi dinner,
but listening to my papa bear talk...made me a little depressed because i know it's true.
he was telling my sibling and i how we should treasure our time together now
because in a few years...when we have our own families,
as annoying as we are to each other,
we will only see each other a few times a year.
and how things have changed...
back then,
my little brother would just laugh and be the happiest kid in the world just because of a hug from my dad.
he was so adorable in his blue winnie-the-pooh tank top. chubby and all.

now,
we're all grown up.
going out on our own.
he was telling us how it's so hard to get us together.
and how when my little bro is old enough, he won't be around here as much and just stay back in Hong Kong.  Although i know staying back in HK will make him happier,
a part of me can't help, but be so upset.
who will cheer me up at times when i'm having a break down?
feed me?
just sit with my out in the garage and talk or just...sit.

found myself listening to the old music i use to love (something i often due once in a while) and remembering the feeling i get when i listen to the song before...
the situation i was in..the moods and the stuff i was into (anime hardcore).
i guess that's why i love music...the feelings i had attached to a song before will always stay attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment