Friday, October 5, 2012

secrets and bad luck

i realized that i am actually really bad at keeping secrets, well surprises, and end up blurting it out.  secrets and surprises such as a birthday surprise.  i have a feeling i have been leaking it out and ended up blurting out that i made plans...

this is so bad.  imagine when i'm closer to finishing up my planning for the super ultimate birthday day?

i would blow up and probably spoil everything the minute before...

anyways,
finally done my mid term project in a rush. 20% of my semester...
and just my luck, everything that could go wrong went wrong. the one hour wait to print 12 pages took forever and gave me a heart attack because 5 minutes prior to my turn, the printer jammed 4 times in a row. i could not get my project binded and had to go freak out about trimming everything and some how bind it despite the back to back lecture and labs i had...
my presentation needed more tweaking and edits...
had  to get things trimmed and binded within 30 minutes until my lab started and the printing place was almost closing so i needed to hurry to use the cutter
there was no glue or tape so i had no way of putting my sample business stationary in my branding book.

after getting a folder and xmas tape, i lost the business card sample, which is one of the main deliverable we had to hand in -- ran around the campus and the mall (all within that 30 minutes)

was late for my lab by 5 minutes and got everything done.  did not eat lunch or breakfast so went for a pee break to eat a subway bought by a friend -- who did not know what sauce i wanted to the subway was bland if not for the cheese

during the presentation class,
partner was freaking out
usb connected to every computer, but the presentation computer and had to use another computer to drag the pdf file of my presentation to another usb and then into the presentation computer.
on my turn to present (which is second), the presentation did not show our logo (because it was too light) and took a lot of time trying out the google doc version and pdf file and everything.
my partner turned the computer mac screen to show that the logo was showing, but then clicked the off button and turned off the entire computer.
mac loaded  the windows system for 10-15 minutes...

so basically everything kind of sucked and then our presentation was rushed in the last minute.

marks deducted? i think so...

No comments:

Post a Comment