Thursday, October 25, 2012

first all nighters since?

ended up staying up till 7am and thinking i will get only 1 hour of sleep..i overslept my math class, then my 102 lecture, and finally my 100 lecture. i woke up and since my mom busted in my room, but then passed out....

dang, i'm too old for this.

had work today and sleep and tired...sore all over, but that medium iced latte i made myself is keep me up to finish my math homework and 102 deliverable until i pass out for good.
definitely not missing my lab...my presentation day.

-sigh- not too bad. have some mogwai music to keep me company and more tea.

sporting this awful cold sore on my tongue...definitely going to tone down on the cold drinks and start intaking more liquid to keep hydrated! also, need more sleep. i hope that's the reason for my sudden bursts of pimples (no worries, it's not that horrid), but yeah...

need:
to eat
to drink water
to sleep
to rest and watch anime!

to do homework :(

almost le sister's birthday and totally excited!! -- one thing though, really annoyed with how i'm getting the feeling of people changing around me. like not the growing up change...or the influence from others change...but the: "Hi, I just met you and this is crazy...but I think you're awesome. So friend me maybe?" -a few convo later...."...I crossed my heart and I hoped to die, that I'll only talk to you one more time..."

haha, okay, sorry about the lame lyric lines.....
but yeah. is it my personality driving people away? :( -- any who, no time for that...me papa is coming back in 2 days! pretty crazy.

do drop by to visit me at work if you want me to make you half decent free coffee (maybe)?

No comments:

Post a Comment