Wednesday, October 10, 2012

being almost broke

birthdays are coming up and i keep spending so much money on food!
oh, food...why must you be so expensive?

just bought my beloved a birthday present and his happiness is priceless so it was all worth it. :)
two paycheques? no big deal.
now, comes the new friend's birthday just seven days after my beloved's and then my sister's birthday.

did i mention driving lessons?
to be honest, i don't think i will pass my road test...i hope i do, but the lack of practice really is a problem...
-sigh- i just want to drive...and not be so tense...and just drive. haha

anyways,
no more work for this week or next week until next weekend.  guess i can relax a bit...well, at least until i feel well enough to start preparing for my midterm for iat 106. really don't know what to expect.
then more midterm projects coming up!

my goal to keep up with my math? not going well. -sigh- another math homework cramming session again.  really need to motivate myself to leave my bed in the morning and attend those lectures.
warm, cozy bed or long, cold bus ride + dreadful wait for bus/skytrain...you decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment