Friday, September 28, 2012

first midterm coming up

midterms and projects are all coming up.
while half of my courses does not require me to take a final and midterms, i do have major projects (like the two photos that is worth 15-20% of my entire semester) and presentations for them.

at first, i was excited since i though it would be a piece of cake.  guess not.
the pressure...and the idea of having so much of your mark depend on two photographs...
the grading is subjective and could easily alter both ways depending on a person's style and taste.

this is a good experience after all though.
glad i don't need to cram study, but at the same time...learn to pace my time and leave enough space to finish up these projects.

will be beginning my change towards a healthy lifestyle tomorrow, today?
time to find a hobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment