Monday, September 24, 2012

attempting to re-connect with the world

after spending the summer kind of alone and dealing with my own problems,
(and also the first few weeks of school)
i'm hoping to re-connect with some people. probably won't get to every one, but just...at least i'm trying?

don't need more people to worry about me...and i guess it's ironic how i'm locking myself in my own world when i wrote a world lit paper last year on how humans need physical interaction, haha.

anyways,
the period of isolation did help me think a lot.  about what has happened this past years: how has these events help me grow and help the relationships around me either strengthen or fall, how i would have been, and how i am now.
this period of isolation really just let me have some time alone and to be more independent, at least physically commuting to school and just not clinging to that same "familiar" and ignoring the new people around me, the new adventures.
i guess this is probably one of the good thing about the choices i made, i am forced to interact and work with new people since absolutely no one is at where i am.  it's all good now i guess.

still haven't found myself, still haven't finish dealing with everything, still haven't figure out all my problems or get to them, but for now...i'm good.

time to re-connect! :)

I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment