Friday, March 30, 2012

a walk to remember

was looking through my past 'like' and 'favourites' on youtube and after watching a few videos, i got to A Walk to Remember -- and found this.



by the way, i have yet opened my new CD, Camel :) waiting for you.
i check my email every day.  just lately, my time has been messed up.

i think yeah, i'm getting more sick again.  been having constant headaches -- i think going outside 6am in the morning and waiting for my bus with wet hair isn't good idea.
more time to sleep > blow drying hair

2 comments:

  1. OMG T___T sorry i did not know you were waiting, HOW IS IT? :D i was amazed how polished the whole album was, song by song flowed by so perfectly!

    my fav so far is the barren land of the modern dinosaur (or something along those lines heheh)
    is it talking about us and humans clearing forests? :/ modern dinosaur..

    ReplyDelete
  2. and SWITCHFOOOOT LOL i only know 1 song from them >_< (well now 2 thanks to you 8) ) "dare you to move"

    ReplyDelete