Sunday, March 4, 2012

朋友

我觉得做朋友不待表要每一天一起逛街,一起讲电话,一起做每一件事。

我们的友情对我来说是真的很珍贵。

Even though we haven't spoken to each other for weeks, you are always in my heart.  At the back of my mind, i will always remember that although we are not seeing each other physically, we always have a some sort of connection with each other.  Through music, dance, and art, i feel our friendship connected and our common interest and love makes me feel closer to you! Through this blog, i feel like i am still able to talk to you although i can't always see you.

Most of all, I just want to thank you.  Your replies are what lets me know you hear me and they help me get through some hard times many people probably don't know that i'm going through.  I have mentioned this before, but your words really do help me so much, much more than you think.  :)

thank you.

1 comment:

  1. T_T you put me into tears each time my friend.
    The weight of your words puts me under a sense of reassurance, and you know, you're as important to me as well. I'm so grateful to have a friend like you =)

    been in love with this song lately
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-V7RqWz8k8

    ReplyDelete