Saturday, January 7, 2012

raining so much

first week of school and i'm dead tired.  feels as if the break never happened!
anyways, really hoping to finish my H.I. part B well this weekend.  also need to study for Chile test (which should be okay since my H.I. is on Augusto Pinochet) and also need to retype my part A (with my source titles now).

SO behind in art! totally stuck with not knowing what to do.  think ms swanson could tell and isn't too happy.  she's probably leaving me alone because she thinks i know what i'm doing and is just busy with my own thing, but it's not working!
really need to take some pictures.  maybe tuesday night?

and grad transitions...meaning, university applications!
maybe i'll just quickly do the SFU one and use that as an example? lol. predicted out on 20th so i will be waiting.  speaking of 20th, that's the day we are assigned our math portfolios and arghh! deadlines!
nts: see me yasui about japanese topic.

time to prep for tutor and heading over to ubc for sources!

here's one of the song i've been listening to a lot:

No comments:

Post a Comment