Saturday, December 24, 2011

christmas eve

thank you for everything. been about 2 years now! almost. have been rereading my old entries and realized i was pretty sarcastic back then...and lame. i also seem to listen to the same music, or recently, have been going back. definitely listening to more english songs now compared to my asian kpop fanatic moments and my jap crazed phase. of course, i still love anime SO much, but just had to stop for school. not that it helped A LOT on my focus on studies, but it sure made some differences. --- today is the end of the one month and a half. or so we decided. thank yous for everything. seriously. the one month or one month and a half means everything to me. definitely no regrets. ever. :) [should really take a picture of my tiffany's]

No comments:

Post a Comment