Monday, November 14, 2011

worse than i thought...

well, turn out it was worse than i thought.  got over the fever, but my sister is convinced i should stay at home instead of risking it and taking my LA test today.
i'm starting to contaminate her and as a decent human being, she believes i should stay home instead of killing everybody else before all our deadlines.

sadly, i only got through my bamfield reflection and worked a bit on my world lit 2...that's it.  fail.  i slept A LOT. -sneeze-

still sounding manly.  wish i can seduce some female friends, but sadly, too busy to think of some cheesy pick up lines.
oh and i got a haircut yesterday...or yesterday yesterday.  yupyup, found my canadian stylist!  i didn't do anything drastic...but yeah, feel so much better cutting off some stress, or so i call it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

woke up around 9 ish and decided to open my windows to find a nice, sunny day.  discovered i have quite a nice sky view from my window so i ended up listening to some french music and watched the clouds for an hour until mr. wu woke me up (upon my request).

so much drama and issues going on so today is just perfect.  as weird as this may sound, i love the feeling i am in right now...like, the process of getting better.  this numb...refreshing....bliss feeling.  and with this perfect, cool weather too.
maybe its the nana effect, but i don't know...reminds me of something from a while back.
think this is one of the feelings i have been recreating or looking for. hm....

No comments:

Post a Comment