Saturday, November 12, 2011

getting sick

my sore throat totally killed my voice. it's that time of the year again...yes, where i sound masculine and start trying to hit on my own female friends just to make myself feel cool. JK.
(...or not)

anyways, took a nap yesterday around 5pm and woke up 6am today...
it was still dark so i thought it was 9pm until i checked my phone and got a text at 9pm and realized i slept through a day. fail.
so much homework and i slept in!
have my WL2, EE, History test, history worksheet, more history homework to do because of issues, bamfield reflection, math homework, math quiz, etc..

anyways, i really crave for some mashed potatoes and chicken noodle soup. :(
guess i will just eat some more green tea ice cream. totally doesn't make sense, but it's making me happy T ^ T
cried so much because i was rewatching nana. -sigh-

No comments:

Post a Comment