Wednesday, November 2, 2011

BAMFIELD! BAMFIELD!

Tough week this week.  At the moment: studying for both biology and math (mainly biology).  Also started working on World Lit 2.  Need to do my tutor homework for tonight as well! -sigh-
Tonight will also be devoted to studying about Stalin up to WW2 (and the fall of the Tsar).


But after all this...BAMFIELD!


Something I have really been looking forward to.  Although I'm not particularly close to anyone in my group, think it's going to be awesome!
Sadly, my incredibly small feet will be wearing boots 3 size bigger.  Watch me wear layers of socks to fit them! Yes, please expect lots of feet ache complains!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So much for love at first sight.  Need to see him once more to confirm, if not, I believe I'm just giving myself the illusion that I'm over 'him' with this momentary kiddy crush (the kind you get in elementary school). Still happy though :)

2 comments:

  1. oooOOOooOOoo what is this love ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, i think it's a kiddy crush ~ he went to brighouse and rhs! -- an acquaintance of my sister's from going to the gym. xD

    ReplyDelete